The Fox5200 is a high capacity hydration-ready pack designed for longer trips. Large main compartment accessible from top or bottom. Weather-guarded zippers. Built-in rainfly. Comfortable fit for heavy loads. Sturdy material and rugged construction, plus features normally found on more expensive backpacks. Hydration-ready with center exit hole and tube bungees on both sides (bladder not included). Adjustable torso, shoulder and hip with padded channels to increase airflow and comfort. Hood detaches to become waist pack or pillow. Main compartment has double cinch cords and false floor unzips to combine with lower compartment for more vertical space. Bottom compression straps, top eyelets, and front webbing.
- Rugged internal frame backpack with capacity of 5,200 cubic inches large enough for weeklong trips
- Multi-position adjustable torso adjustment fits wide range of body sizes
- Detachable hood for use as a waist pack or as a pillow
- Top and bottom compression straps to secure sleeping bag, pad, or tent
- Back and hip padding made of durable open-cell foam with lumbar pad and molded channels provide maximum comfort and allow airflow
- Integrated bright yellow water-resistant rainfly