Durable rolling luggage large enough for an extended vacation, outdoor adventure, or business trip. Sturdy frame, telescoping handle, reinforced corners, and grips on four sides. The Adventurer rolling travel duffle is built with TETON Sports® quality and loaded with extras normally found on bags selling for twice the price. No-snag zippers, ballistics-grade material and strong polyethylene inner frame mean this luggage will withstand car, train, bus, or air travel. Front compression straps and innovative frame keep bag balanced and able to stand on its own. No need to lean or prop to access belongings. Two integrated wheels for easy pulling.
- Sturdy glide wheels roll smoothly, even on rough surfaces
- Freestanding frame design means bag doesn't lean or fall over, even when fully loaded
- Fabric overlays and multiple stitching layers so luggage corners don't tear or split
- Grab handles on all four sides make unloading from luggage carousel or taxi much easier
- Front compression straps with no-slip buckles keep bag balanced
- Covered ID slot protects privacy and is more reliable than temporary tags