Roomy internal frame pack with thickly padded back panel and shoulder straps, concave head space, and split waist wings. Designed for comfort when fully loaded. The Escape4300 is a large pack designed for week-long trips or times when you have lots of gear. Aluminum stays and high-density foam back panel keep support right where you need it. Includes padded waist and shoulder straps, multiple load adjustments and torso lengthener that can be fit to your body without removing pack. 4,300 cubic inch capacity with seven pockets, two pouches, four compression straps, daisy chain gear loops, D-ring, eyelets, and slide-storage under hood.
- Firm, high-density foam back panel channels air and provides support
- Vertical side pockets with butterfly expansion
- Sliding tension torso adjustment supports up to XXL and can be adjusted while wearing
- Thickly-padded split dual wishbone waist pad with independent top and bottom hip adjustments offer a more customizable fit
- Taped straps with breathable padding and mesh lining mean you can comfortably wear this pack for hours
- Integrated bright yellow water-resistant rainfly