The Hiker3700 is a 3,700 cubic inch capacity with seven pockets, two pouches, multiple compression straps, gear loops, key loop, and slide-storage under hood. Padded shoulders, lumbar and waist. The Hiker3700 is a rugged all-purpose pack large enough for three- or four-day outdoor adventures. Includes custom-fit features such as split waist wings for independent top and bottom adjustments at hips and waist, contoured harness with redesigned chest straps, sliding torso lengthener, and forward-tightening load straps. Padded lumbar support and lightweight aluminum stays to support heavy loads. With plenty of pockets, gear loops, and external compression straps, Hiker3700 will hold everything and still be comfortable to wear.
- Multi-position torso adjustment fits wide range of body sizes
- Access main cargo area through lower sleeping bag compartment or from top cinched opening
- Thickly-padded split dual wishbone waist pad with independent top and bottom hip adjustments offer a more customizable fit
- Hang your sleeping bag or pad externally with these two lower compression straps
- Back and hip padding made of durable open-cell foam with lumbar pad and molded channels provide maximum comfort and allow airflow
- Integrated bright yellow water-resistant rainfly