The Grand5500 was designed with extreme expeditions to peaks like Alaska’s Mount McKinley in mind. Developed with plenty of space for carrying all essential gear in rugged conditions. Dual aluminum stays provides structure and strength while an ultra padded lumbar region and adjustable back panel provide optimal comfort even when the pack is fully loaded. The 5500 cubic inch pack features multiple gear loops, ties and compression straps for carrying anything from ice axes to trekking poles and from climbing rope to helmets. The pack also features configuration options for carrying snowboards, skis, snowshoes, as well as a removable daypack. Main compartment access is easy from the outside with the help of a large upside down “U” shaped zipper that opens directly into the pack. A strong Oxford shell provides durability in the most aggressive situations while an included tarp poncho covers you and your gear while doubling as a survival shelter and rope tarp.
- 5500 cubic inch is the perfect setup for the longest and most extreme excursions
- Upside down "U" shaped front load zipper allows access to all your gear quickly and easily
- Buckle in neoprene gear pouches for carrying ropes at the top and bottom of the pack
- Internal gear loops for hanging ropes and equipment, which can be easily accessed through the upside down "U" shaped front opening, or get into the main compartment from the side pocket openingt
- Fully adjustable harness to fit torso ranges from 16" to 22"
- Integrated 66D 3mm poly Ripstop tarp poncho with 2000mm water resistant coating can be used as a shelter, rope tarp, or poncho