The Talus2700 was designed to meet the needs of the most aggressive users at a price that is friendly to beginners. Dual aluminum stays provides structure and strength while an ultra padded lumbar region and adjustable back panel provide optimal comfort. The 2700 cubic inch pack features daisy chains, multiple gear loops, ties and compression straps for carrying anything from ice axes to trekking poles and from climbing rope to helmets. Main compartment access is easy from the outside through a large zippered entrance that opens completely to the inside of the bag. A strong treated Oxford shell provides durability in the most aggressive situations while an included tarp poncho covers you and your gear while doubling as a survival shelter and rope tarp.
- Main compartment opens completely for easy internal access
- Dual external daisy chains for external gear attachment
- Dual wishbone construction waist belt for increased comfort during long trips with heavy loads
- Thickly-padded split dual wishbone waist pad with independent top and bottom hip adjustments offer a more customizable fit
- Large internal pouch and Velcro tab make carrying a hydration bladder simple
- Integrated 66D 3mm poly Ripstop tarp poncho with 2000mm water resistant coating can be used as a shelter, rope tarp, or poncho