Thick canvas Camper -10°F sleeping bag with 5.5 pound SuperLoft™ Elite 4-channel hollow fiber fill. Brushed flannel lining. L-zipper opens to make blanket or connect two bags. Take this bag to base camp and you won’t be disappointed. Fully taped, anti-snag zippers with two-way pulls so you can vent top or bottom. Lower ripstop pocket for keys or toothbrush. Zipper baffle and offset stitching keep out the cold. Attractive black bag with brown check flannel lining. To put away, fold and roll before securing with two sewn-in compression straps. Straps have heavy-duty buckles rated for extreme temperature and pressure conditions.
- Double-layer construction entire width and length of bag increases warmth and durability
- Heavy-duty canvas shell resists water
- Sturdy no-snag two-way zippers with metal pulls
- Full-length zipper baffle reduces drafts
- Rated for very cold temperatures
- Mummy style hood keeps head or pillow off the ground
- Includes black canvas duffle with sturdy zipper and wrap-around straps.