Extra-roomy, cold-weather Deer Hunter sleeping bag. Durable zipper, canvas shell, brushed flannel lining, drawstring hood, inside pocket. Includes roll straps. Best value in hunting bags. At 90" long by 39" wide, this spacious sleeping bag seems like a portable bed, especially when paired with the TETON Sports® Outfitter XXL Camp Pad. Cushioning around zipper and shoulder opening keeps drafts out and staggered seams distribute fill evenly and reduce compression to eliminate chilly spots. Warm flannel lining retains body heat. No-snag, self-repairing zipper opens top or bottom for adjustable ventilation and connects easily to second bag for shared sleeping space.
- Double-layer construction entire width and length of bag increases warmth and durability
- Heavy-duty canvas shell resists water
- Sturdy no-snag two-way zippers with metal pulls
- Full-length zipper baffle reduces drafts
- Right- and left-hand zippers let you zip together two Deer Hunter bags
- Rated for cold temperatures
- Mummy-style hood keeps head or pillow off the ground