Extra-roomy, cold-weather Elk Hunter sleeping bag. Durable zipper, canvas shell, brushed flannel lining, drawstring hood, inside pocket. Includes roll straps and duffle. Best value in hunting bags. At 90" long and 39" wide, this spacious Elk Hunter sleeping bag is longer than a twin mattress and only one inch narrower. Zipper baffle and padded drawstring opening keeps drafts out. Staggered seams distribute fill evenly and reduce compression to eliminate chilly spots. Warm flannel lining retains body heat. No-snag, self-repairing zipper opens top or bottom for adjustable ventilation and connects easily to second bag for shared sleeping space. Best extreme-weather, rectangular bag you'll find.
- Double-layer construction entire width and length of bag increases warmth and durability
- Heavy-duty canvas shell resists water
- Sturdy no-snag two-way zippers with metal pulls
- Full-length zipper baffle reduces drafts
- Right- and left-hand zippers let you zip together two Elk Hunter bags
- Rated for cold temperatures
- Mummy-style hood keeps head or pillow off the ground