Large moderate-weather sleeping bag. Durable two-way zipper, thick taffeta outer shell, flannel lining, drawstring hood, inside pocket. Includes stuff sack with compression straps. The Celsius Regular -18°C/0°F is a well-built sleeping bag that keeps you warm in all but the most extreme temperatures. Cozy flannel lining retains body heat and feels like a luxury sheet. Cushioning around zipper and shoulder opening keep drafts out. Staggered seams distribute fill evenly and reduce compression to eliminate chilly spots. Half-circle hood snugs around neck with drawstring. No-snag, self-repairing zipper opens top or bottom for adjustable ventilation and connects easily to second bag for shared sleeping space.
A portion of every Celsius Regular -18°C/0°F Sleeping Bag for women purchased helps the fight against breast cancer.
- Half-circle mummy style hood with drawstring keeps pillow or head off the ground
- Sturdy taffeta shell is lightweight, easy to pack, and stands up to years of use
- Suitable for multi-season use in rugged conditions
- Full-length zipper baffle reduces drafts
- Right and left zippered bags zip together
- Rated for cold temperatures
- Double-layer construction for entire width and length of bag increases warmth and durability