The Celsius -7°C/+20°F extra-large moderate-weather sleeping bag is durable two-way zipper, thick taffeta shell, flannel lining, mummy-style hood, inside pocket. Includes stuff sack with compression straps. The roomy Celsius XL +20 sleeping bag has cozy flannel lining which feels like a luxury sheet. Cushioning around zipper and shoulder opening keeps drafts out. Staggered seams distribute fill evenly and reduce compression to eliminate chilly spots. Half-circle hood snugs up around neck with drawstring. No-snag, self-repairing zipper opens top or bottom for adjustable ventilation and connects easily to second bag for shared sleeping space. Includes compression sack for compact storage.
- Half-circle mummy style hood with drawstring keeps pillow or head off the ground
- Sturdy taffeta shell is lightweight, easy to pack, and stands up to years of use
- Celsius XL is 90" x 36", fifteen inches longer and three inches wider than most bags
- Full-length zipper baffle reduces drafts
- Right and left zippered bags zip together
- Rated for cold temperatures
- Double-layer construction for entire width and length of bag increases warmth and durability