The Celsius XL -32°C/-25°F is the best value in cold-weather sleepings. Decadent flannel lining, cinch-able mummy hood, thick fill, ripstop outer shell, shoulder and zipper baffles. The roomy Celsius XL -25F sleeping bag keeps you warm in the most extreme temperatures. Cozy flannel lining retains body heat and feels like a luxury sheet. Cushioning around zipper and shoulder opening keeps drafts out. Staggered seams distribute fill evenly and reduce compression to eliminate chilly spots. Half-circle hood snugs up around neck with drawstring. No-snag, self-repairing zipper opens top or bottom for adjustable ventilation and connects easily to second bag for shared sleeping space.
- Half-circle mummy style hood with drawstring keeps pillow or head off the ground
- Durable ripstop outer shell resists punctures and tears even on rough surfaces
- Celsius XL is 90" x 36", fifteen inches longer and three inches wider than most bags
- Full-length zipper baffle reduces drafts
- Right and left zippered bags zip together
- Rated for cold temperatures
- Double-layer construction for entire width and length of bag increases warmth and durability