The Celsius XXL -18°C/°0F is an extra-roomy, multi-season sleeping bag. Durable two-way zipper, thick taffeta shell, flannel lining, mummy-style hood, inside pocket. Includes stuff sack with compression straps. At 90" long and 39" wide, this spacious sleeping bag seems like a portable bed, especially when paired with the TETON Sports® Outfitter XXL Camp Pad. Cushioning around zipper and shoulder opening keep drafts out and staggered seams distribute fill evenly and reduce compression to eliminate chilly spots. Warm flannel lining retains body heat. No-snag, self-repairing zipper opens top or bottom for adjustable ventilation and connects easily to second bag for shared sleeping space.
- Half-circle mummy style hood with drawstring keeps pillow or head off the ground
- Sturdy taffeta shell is lightweight, easy to pack, and stands up to years of use
- Celsius XXL is 90" x 39", fifteen inches longer and three inches wider than most bags
- Full-length zipper baffle reduces drafts
- Right and left zippered bags zip together
- Rated for cold temperatures
- Double-layer construction for entire width and length of bag increases warmth and durability