#HikerChat Quick Tip: Chocolate Fruity Gooey Goodness
Each week we do our best to bring you fun new #HikerChat quick tips that you can apply, use and hopefully laugh at. This week’s tip was inspired by #HikerChat’s 4 year anniversary, yeah that’s right, we have been hosting our #HikerChat Twitter chat for 4 years! So to celebrate we wanted to make you all a delicious dessert, however, that’s easier said than done. The next best option was to show you a seriously awesome and easy dessert you can make on your next camping trip.
Here are the deets on how to fill your belly with this chocolate fruity gooey goodness for this week’s #HikerChat quick tip!
What you need
- 12-16 ounces of berries (your choice)
- 2-3 tbsp. os sugar
- Butter (for greasing pan)
- Angel Food Cake
How to make it
- Slice berries and mix with sugar. Set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Slice angel food cake. Set aside.
- Unwrap ROLO’s. Set aside.
- Heat pan then add butter.
- Add all ingredients and remove pan from heat.
- Cover immediately and let sit for 10-15 minutes or until the chocolate has melted.
How to enjoy
This may be the most simple step. Serve it up and enjoy the chocolate fruity gooey goodness.
Check-in next week for another #hikerchat quick tip!